Top 3 Elance contracts attorney, licensed in California. I have successfully completed more Elance jobs in the last 12 months than any other lawyer on this website. Specializing in contracts, e-commerce and setting up small businesses online. Experience working at a law firm and a software company. Most of my clients are US and Asia based websites and software developers.
All proposals include a reasonable amount of revisions to ensure the final document is just right. Free interviews prior to being hired are not included, even if I've been shortlisted as a top candidate for a particular project or there is potential for more work. You can see from my work history and feedback that I take pride in my work and give all my attention to clients at a competitive rate.
- Privacy Policies (with Cookie Policies compliant with the EU e-Privacy Directive)
- DMCA Policies
- Web Development Agreements
- SSL Certificate Opinion Letters
- Website Compliance Review
- Software/Mobile App. Licensing Agreements
- Incorporation (LLC, Corp., Nonprofit, etc.)
- Operating Agreements, Bylaws, Partnership Agreements
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Shareholder/Investor Agreements
- Supplier Agreements
- Letters of Intent/Memorandums of Understanding
- Buy/Sell Business Agreements
- Residential/Commercial Leases
- Real Estate Purchase Agreements
- Employment/Independent Contractor Agreements
- Business Contracts
- The State Bar of California
- Juris Doctor, Boston University School of Law
- Bachelor of Science, summa cum laude, Excelsior College, Albany, New York
- Bachelor of Laws, Far Eastern National University, Vladivostok, Russia
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
Attorney Tokmakov takes pride in being fully committed to representing the best interests of his clients, both domestic and international. He engages in the general practice of law, while specializing in Business Law, Employment Law, Bankruptcy and Estate Planning. He has worked at two law firms, a software company, and an office of a Bankruptcy Trustee.
While in law school, he served as an intern at the office of U.S. Senator Scott P. Brown (R) and, prior to that, Representative Jay R. Kaufman (D), Chairman of the Committee on Revenue at the Massachusetts General Court. The work involved challenging and engaging legal research for cutting edge corporate taxation laws.
Sergei has published nine articles on corporate law and foreign policy issues. He is an avid photographer, and resides in his favorite city in the world, San Diego, California. Enjoys cooking and counseling small businesses.
The State Bar of California
The State Bar of California
Bachelor of Science
Boston University School of Law