With over 27 years' experience as a Word Processor/ Transcriptionist, I can confidently offer superior quality transcription and word processing services at competitive rates. In addition to my considerable expertise, I also utilize the latest software and equipment, as well as the fastest cable internet connections, to ensure your work is completed and returned in a timely and efficient manner.
Read More »
As of November 2008, I now offer local Notary services as an NNA Certified and Background Screened Notary Signing Agent.
As of Spring 2009, I...
Jul 7, 2009|Data Entry|$150|Completed
Oct 9, 2008|Data Entry|$319|Working
Sep 23, 2008|Word Processing|$50|Completed
Aug 28, 2008|Data Entry|$200|Working
- 27 Years experience as a Word Processor/Transcriptionist
- 17 years experience as a department supervisor (I know how to plan for and complete projects, of many sizes and complexities, both on time and under budget)
- Experience and expertise in a variety of softwares, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, various OCR softwares such as PDF Converter and OmniPage, Adobe Acrobat, as well as data entry in a variety of database platforms
- My 100+ wpm typing speed ensures fast turnaround always
- A solid reputation among employers for getting work done accurately and quickly
- Notary Public of the State of California (Comm. Exp. date: September 15, 2012)
- National Notary Association Certified and Background Screened Notary Signing Agent, valid through November 2010
- Medical Transcription Certificate
I can provide fast, absolutely accurate completion of a variety of administrative work, including transcription projects (regardless of media); web research and/or data entry projects; OCR and formatting of documents, spreadsheets and presentations; creation of forms in both Adobe Acrobat and Word; creating, formatting and animating Powerpoint presentations; all kinds of Excel projects; proofreading and formatting projects of all sizes and shapes. I'm particularly adept at PDF conversions to Word, Excel or WordPerfect. My work experience is extensive and my software and equipment are as up-to-date as modern technology can provide. Give Trahan Transcription a try; you won't...
Read More »
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, LLP
Word Processing Supervisor
2003 - 2005
Supervised Word Processing Department.
Brobeck, Phleger & Harrison, LLP
Document Processign Supervisor
1999 - 2003
Supervised 10 person department.
Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold
Word Processing Supervisor/Help Desk
1994 - 1999
Supervised 14 person department.