Mar 22, 2013|Article Writing|Private|Completed
Mar 5, 2013|Web Content|Private|Completed
I rewrote, copy-edited, proofread raw manuscripts and have a portfolio of cookbooks, general reference books, English and Science school textbooks, workbooks, teacher's guidebooks.
- Tutor for one-to-one or small group of students:
-> English (Primary 3 to Cambridge GCE 'O' Levels)
-> Science (Primary 3 to 6)
- Book editor with more than four years of experience at a leading publishing company
- Worked as a proofreader with the local national library on history articles written in academic style
- Prior experience as a freelance writer for a print and online local magazine (topics like childcare, health, education)
- IT Trainer in local schools, teaching students in classroom setting on IT related software knowledge
- Corporate experience for seven years in a German automotive company in after sales customer relations
Read More »
National Library Board, Singapore
2011 - 2012
- Proofreading and copy-editing history related articles
- Ensuring that final web articles are fact-checked and conform to APA style guides and standards
Marshall Cavendish International Singapore
2006 - 2011
- Responsible for educational materials, library reference books and cookbooks.
- Conceptualise layouts & design, copy-editing, proofreading, artwork briefs
- Coordinate all aspects of curriculum...