Sure, you could go with a new writer. After all, she's cheaper. But that old adage, "You get what you pay for," is true in the writing world. If you want someone with over 5 years in freelance writing and 4 years in professional blogging--and you're willing to invest in it--then you've found the right person.
Read More »
- Blog posts
- Web content articles
- Product Descriptions
I've worked with dozens of clients to create written content that makes them look like rock stars.
You can read more about my...
Apr 3, 2012|Article Writing|Private|Completed
Apr 20, 2007|Article Writing|Private|Completed
Feb 3, 2007|E-books and Blogs|Private|Completed
- Crafting engaging and informative articles and blog posts for freelance writing clients for over 5 years.
- Utilizing social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Stumble Upon to drive traffic to clients’ websites.
- Weaving keywords into online content to drive search traffic without interrupting flow.
- Building up my beauty blog, Makeup Files, in the past 4 years to become an award-winning blog.
- Wrote and released non-fiction ebooks on Amazon Kindle, including The Complete Eyebrow Guide and The 30 Day Ultimate Beauty Makeover.
- Using premier research skills to write about a wide variety of subjects including interior design, home improvement, business and finance, video games, beauty, entertainment, and health and wellness.
- Third Place Award for Short Fiction – Minnesota School of Business, Winter 2006
- First Place Award for Short Fiction – Minnesota School of Business, Spring 2005
For my beauty blog, Makeup Files:
- Top Beauty Blog of 2011 From SHAPE Magazine
- Top Beauty Blog to Watch in 2011 From BeautySchool.com
- Top 50 Beauty Blog of 2011 From EverydaySale.co.uk
Read More »