I am a software development project manager. A SCRUM and SixSigma certified professional with extended experience in projects relating to CRM/ERP and website development.
My main strengths are in:
- Communicating to the project stakeholders (clients) regarding their business needs and preparing
documentation for the features to be integrated in the software.
- Preparing tasks for the software developers.
- Providing the tasks and clear specifications to the developers.
- User testing and deploying the developed tasks.
- Analyzing the business needs of newly developed businesses and preparing
project documentation in accordance with them.
- Preparing and maintaining project resource plans, cost estimations and documentation.
- Ensuring the projects are delivered on time, in budget and with the desired quality
Read More »
Project manager and Business analyst
2011 - 2014
Managing projects for developing different software being in use within the
different branches of the company.
- Communicating to the management regarding their business needs and preparing...
ithelp.bg and Dekang Bulgaria
Co-founder, Consultant and analyst
2011 - 2014
During the last 3 years I have been developing two companies based in Varna,Bulgaria. The first company was founded in January 2011 in partnership with another professional and the second one in...
Customer Service Representative
2008 - 2011
- Selling the services of the company to new and existing customers.
- Taking customer enquiries over the telephone and via email.
- Keeping up to date the customer data within the customer...
Card player Bulgaria
Content writer and editor
2008 - 2009
Writing content and articles for the first Bulgaria Poker magazine. Taking part in
design and management decisions for the magazine as well as in the online and off-line marketing. Supervising the...