I am a reporter for Commercial Real Estate Direct, a service provided by FM Financial Publishing LLC. I write about the capital markets for the Internet publication. Subjects include real estate acquisitions and financings. Prior to working for FM Financial Publishing, I wrote for daily and weekly publications, including at the Times-Tribune where I wrote about the city of Scranton.
Read More »
And while I have spent the majority of my professional career as a reporter and writer, I have worked in other fields. I have worked in retail settings,...
The services are I offer are numerous, and include
- Writing news releases and news articles. Topics I write about include business, government and education. I am able to provide excellent explanations of complex subjects, including commercial mortgage-backed securities, state laws such as Act 47 and municipal budgets.
- Taking and editing pictures. I have taken pictures, which have been published in the Times-Tribune in Scranton, Pa., and other publications.
- Developing marketing plans and strategy for-profit and non-profit organizations.
- Provding tutoring services, including in composition, English and basic math.
- Transcription and office skils. I type on average 70 words per minute. I also have good phone and people skills.
5/12-present Commercial Real Estate Direct Doylestown, PA
Write several stories daily about the capital markets, including commercial mortgage-backed securities and real estate investment. I also compile briefs that summarize reports published in other newspapers.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, as well as experience with Macintosh computers and various design software applications, including Adobe packages.
- I have sales and business experience, including in telemarketing and database entry. I have also worked in retail and restaurant settings. I have held persistent employment since I was 16.
- I have an understanding of...
Read More »