Twine Design is one man creative consulting firm run by Don Twine. With over 12 years of experience in the fields of print design and multimedia, Twine Design is ready to help you drive your business to the next level with services including:
Read More »
- Ads, Direct Mail, Brochures, Flyers, Newsletters, Signs, Banners
Logo and Identity Design
- Logo and Stationary Packages
Digital Photo Services
- Photo Editing and Retouching
- Interactive Flash presentations for the web and disk delivery
- Editing, post production,...
Jul 18, 2012|Graphic Design|$110|Completed
After attending UMBC with a major in Imaging and Digital Arts, I have been working in the graphic design and multimedia field for over 12 years.
In 1999, I began my career working for Intermedia Kiosks, one of the industry-leading companies in multimedia touch screen kiosk software for food service and grocery markets. Arriving at the ground level of Intermedia's product development, I designed graphical user interfaces for Intermedia's software, which served as templates for the company's interface designs used for clients throughout the US as well as the UK. Clients included Burger King, Jamba Juice, Jerry’s Subs, Stop & Shop, Giant Foods, Royal Farms, and Johns Hopkins University.
In addition to my graphical interface work for Intermedia Kiosks, I was also an asset to the company's marketing department, designing print material, authoring interactive Flash presentations, and shooting and editing video presentations for DVD and web delivery. In addition, I designed and maintained the company's website, which included multimedia elements that promoted the company, such as video clips and Flash demos of Intermedia's software.
In 2006, I joined MaggieMoo’s International as the graphic designer for the company. As their sole graphic designer, I was responsible for all of MaggieMoo’s graphics needs in all departments, including marketing, training, and franchise sales. I designed promotional and permanent in-store POP material for all stores chain-wide, including signs,...
Read More »
Global Franchise Group
Contract Graphic Designer
2008 - Present
Consulting independently for Global Franchise Group (formerly NexCen Franchise Management) for graphic design needs for multiple brands, including MaggieMoo's, Marble Slab Creamery, Pretzelmaker,...
NexCen Franchise Management
2007 - 2008
NexCen Brands purchased MaggieMoo's in March 2007. I became the sole graphic designer for NexCen Franchise Management, managing graphic design and creative support for additional brands, including...
2006 - 2007
- Designed all point-of-sale seasonal and promotional marketing material for the entire chain, including signs, banners, and window clings.
- Designed printed marketing pieces used chain wide, such...
Multimedia Graphic Designer
1999 - 2005
- Designed graphics and animated components for interfaces used in the company's successful interactive touch screen kiosk software.
- Designed most of the companyâ€™s printed promotional material,...