* I hold a Bachelor's of Fine Arts (BFA) degree from the Kansas City Art Institute,
1967 (Ceramics and Sculpture.)
* I hold a Master's of Arts (MFA) degree from UC/Davis, 1970. I was a teaching
assistant and foundry tech handling undergraduate lost-wax, investment,
sculpture metal castings.
* My career in construction began in 1972 as a union carpenter in Northern
* I was a B-1 licensed building contractor in California for 3 years. 1976-'79
* From 1980 to 2006 I was a project superintendent on numerous, small to...