I am hoping that I might be able to use my understanding and knowledge that I have gained from my education and work experience and apply it to various projects and tasks. Went to the University of California, Irvine where I focused majoring in Economics. Can provide analysis, critiques, creative writings, data entry, customer service, research and web development services.
Read More »
Familiar and efficient with the Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint and Outlook. Proficient with utilizing Quickbook's, Dreamweaver, Wordpress and...
Nov 12, 2014|Other Legal Fields|$485|Completed
Oct 17, 2014|Real Estate|$0|Completed
Oct 5, 2014|Data Entry|$0|Working
Aug 11, 2014|Virtual Assistant|$0|Working
Highly reliable and hard working employee. Excellent communication skills. Efficient in Microsoft Office applications such as: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. Can type approximately 80 WPM. Experienced in dealing with Customer Service issues. Highly efficient in advanced mathematics such as Calculus and Linear Algebra. Understand the basics of accounting: balancing statements and analyzing companies/stock ratios.
1. Searched Financial Statements of U.S. Based Companies and Extracting relevant data such as: Income before taxes, research expenses, current federal taxes. All data was placed in a custom Excel spreadsheet. Information was procured from EDGAR system.
2. Researching and writing about Economic Development, Sustainable Development and Site Selection stories. Utilizing Wordpress to create titles and insert links into the generated stories.
3. Conducting research for Ask.com- Includes finding answers to commonly asked questions and writing them in SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Research in the fields such as Finance, Business, Entertainment, Medical, Education, etc.
4. Creating and Editing City pages for various cities and states across the U.S. Revising HTML codes to increase page rankings. All of the editing was conducted utilizing the Dreamweaver program.
5. Helped out a close friend who is a Field Service Representative with Southern California Edison construct Power Points that were used for the safety sector of the...
Read More »
Walkers Home Security Systems
Web Developer/Page Editor
2012 - 2013
Utilizing the Dreamweaver program to assist with editing HTML codes and revising web pages.
2012 - 2012
Searched Financial Statements of U.S. Based Companies and Extracted relevant data such as: Income before taxes, research expenses, current federal taxes. All data was placed in a custom Excel...
Local Web Results LLC
Economic/Sustainable Development Writer
2011 - 2012
Researching and writing about Economic Development, Sustainable Development and Site Selection stories. Utilized Word Press to construct stories and inserted relevant titles, backlink's and...