Web programming & development (expert)
Read More »
# Load Balancing: clusters, interchange servers (google.com), advanced caching (web)
Database Servers / Transactional SQL (expert)
# MySQL (MyISAM/InnoDB), PostGreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, IBM/DB2, Microsoft SQL
Operating systems, Networking & Hardware (expert)
# Data-Center hardware: servers, routers, switches, bridges, load balancers, storage, ups
# OS: Windows, Linux, Unix: NetBSD, Solaris, OpenBSD, FreeBSD, AIX,...
I am a worldwide class Solutions Architect with a 10+ year experience.
I am leading a small team of developers.
My tasks are:
- Create the plan from scratch for websites / software to be made
- Kee3ping close to the customer to ensure the work is done very close to his requirements
- choosing the BEST combination of OS / Platform / Technologies / Frameworks to be used for the work
- Programming the most challenging part of the work
- Ensure that we will deliver high quality code
Companies like Google or Adobe offered me jobs, but I still prefere working on my own.
I guarantee the highest quality but also the flexibility and high-load working conditions for all the code I deliver.
To be able to match a high number of visitors on your website, you must have a professional one from the begining.
Read More »