A recent college graduate, I'm working a part time job at the moment, making the transition from college to real life, and am looking for some side work while I search for my future full-time career.
Read More »
I have traveled, lived overseas, and know three languages, two of which I'm fluent in (English and Bahasa Indonesia).
I am creative, positive, encouraging, and an overall highly-motivated individual.
I work well with people from all backgrounds and walks of life.
My passion when it comes to writing is the genre of creative nonfiction. This...
I have written for a variety of different companies, programs, and clubs, all of which had their own unique writing style that I had to adapt to in order to thrive.
A few of these would include:
- writing articles for a school newspaper
- writing/editing for a school magazine
- proofreading for a literary journal
- writing/editing monthly missions newsletter
- writing fundraising letters
- writing essays for academic assignments
- writing academic speeches
- writing novels
- editing stories/poems
I can edit, proofread, critique and give feedback on most writing-oriented tasks. Creative writing is definitely what I am best at, but I am willing to take on pretty much anything that relates to the list above.
Read More »