I have big experience in web-development. I actively use these Google Cloud Platform related tools and technologies in my customers and my own Internet-projects:
Read More »
- Google App Engine (GAE - Java),
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT) ,
- Google APIs & Google Apps integration (incl. Google Apps Script)
- Google Chrome Apps (extensions, hosted and packaged apps).
I also have great experience in integrating custom applications with a variety of popular systems and services, the only most known of them are: Facebook (Apps & APIs), PayPal, WordPress,...
HOW WE WORK? As the Agency owner I would like offer to you select one of three options:
_ Only me - high quality, high cost _
You could hire me personally to do the whole job (if I'm not too busy in the nearest time). In such case I guarantee to you high quality of work and collaboration.
_ Just one of my workers - lowest cost, suitable quality _
To get job done at the lowest cost you can hire just one of my Agency contractors (on my choice because they are qualified each in its own area). They are quite skilled workers with experience; probably not as good as me but quite suitable. Of course, in the most difficult cases, and if a serious problem occurs, they can contact me for help and advice (free of charge for you).
_ Optimal: me plus one my worker - high quality and optimal cost _
Most optimal variant for you (on my opinion) will be to hire one of my Agency contractor plus me. In such case I will act as project manager and highly-qualified consultant:
- I will determine the strategy of the project implementation;
- I will constantly plan, manage and control works done by my Agency contractor;
- I will be the one person with whom you will collaborating;
- Finally, I will immediately advise and help to my Agency contractor if he will have any difficulty.
You could hire me with small weekly hour limit in this case. It could depend, but usually from ONE to THREE hours of my work per week quite enough to successful implement you project.
What do you think...
Read More »