As a US-based company, NOVA provides you with the highest quality standard of development, timely deliverables, US educated professionals and native English speakers. We have the resources to provide you with the flexibility to scale up or down in development hours to meet your project needs. With NOVA you get flexibility at a lower cost.
Read More »
We develop the following systems and provide the following services:
- Desktop or Connected Desktop Applications
- Web/Online Applications
- Commercial Web Sites (Informational and eCommerce)
Dec 12, 2012|Software Application|$5,445|Working
May 23, 2012|Software Application|$5,822|Working
Among the competitive advantages we offer are:
• Security - We’re a Florida based Limited Liability Company, and count with a Professional Liability insurance policy to give you as a client the reassurance of dealing with a serious and established company.
• Proven Track Record – We have 12 years development experience and a solid list of long-term clients that will be happy to give a reference upon request.
• Full service - We’re not just programmers, but a full-service system solutions company with the capacity to assist customers in the entire process from requirements / needs definitions, technical specs, architecture, technology and platform selection, development, testing, marketing and training if needed.
• No delays in communication - Our office hours are in Eastern Standard Time. We’re available daily from 8:30am-8pm EST to work closely with our clients via conferences or web sharing.
• Fluid development - We develop using Agile principles developing in short sprints with frequent releases to the client while keeping an open and fluid communication.
• No communication barrier – Our project management team is made of native English speakers with master level education from US universities.
• No workload restraints - We’re flexible to accommodate varying workloads and timeframes as required by the projects.
• Cost effectiveness – We are able to stay very competitive among US providers while delivering the same or better quality of service.
Read More »