Experienced C/C++/Java software architect and developer specializing in real-time backend Linux, Unix, and Windows services with in-depth knowledge of technologies, design patterns, algorithms. Successful in both individual and team-based work as well as in project technical lead.
Read More »
Jun 20, 2011|Software Application|$3,480|Completed
Mar 9, 2010|Software Application|$26,390|Completed
Feb 19, 2010|Software Application|$400|Working
- 10+ years of extensive C/C++/Java experience developing for Linux, Windows and mobile platforms using Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Solid experience developing highly scalable, real-time backend components using multithreading, sync/async TCP/UDP sockets (boost::asio, select, epoll). Good at caching technologies for HTTP and RTMP (Flash Media Server). Good knowledge of industry-standard network protocols (HTTP, REST, RTP/RTSP/RTMP, SIP, DTMF, SSL, VPN etc.)
- Solid experience in data modeling and serialization libraries (Json, XML, ProtoBuf etc.)
- Highly skilled creating robust and optimized C++ code with safe memory management (smart pointers) and careful thread synchronization (avoiding dead-locks on design level)
- Solid experience designing protocols and API's. Experienced in doing architecture design (UML, interaction diagrams, flows etc.)
- Comfortable developing in Python, C#, Java.
- Some experience working with MFC, WinAPI, ATL, COM, ActiveX, OpenGL, DirectX, WinCE (PlatformBuilder, eMbedded C++)
Read More »
Senior Software Developer/Architect
2006 - 2011
- Full cycle component development (design, development, testing, maintenance)
- Interaction with development teams to agree on API and interfaces (DB, Web etc.)
- Refactoring of legacy components...