Read More »
I have my own entertainment business and am looking to supplement my income with administrative work.
I have done many different kinds of freelance administrative work throughout the years and am not afraid to take anything on. When I commit to a project I give it my all and have never had a complaint with my work and professionalism. I have excellent customer service skills, am very flexible with what my employers want, and often provide above and beyond what was expected.
I look forward to working with future employers here at...
I have been doing freelance work for approximately 11 years, and throughout those years I have done many different kinds of things.
* created flyers for Real Estate Professionals for marketing property
* created documents and spreadsheets for employers
* written resumes for individuals
* organized and run meetings
* taught many dance classes to informal and formal venues
* marketed and promoted different type of venues/classes/workshops
* met and collaborated with business owners on new ventures to produce results and/or give valuable feedback.
I am often looking for new ways to grow and over the years I have participated in many kinds of training workshops. Those training's included sales, leadership, time-management, running effective meetings, computer, personal & interpersonal growth; and they ranged from a few hours to up to 3 months in length.
Read More »