Expert systems engineer with more than 7 year experience in managing Linux servers.
Read More »
Excellent trouble shooting skills.
Ability to work under pressure.
I have versatile experience in designing, setting up and managing servers, optimizing them for the best usage and fine tuning the security aspects.
Dec 12, 2012|System Administration|$82|Completed
Jul 23, 2012|Networking & Security|$16|Completed
Jul 14, 2012|System Administration|$22|Completed
Jul 9, 2012|Other IT & Programming|$0|Completed
I am Vinod and I have more than 7 year experience in managing Linux and cPanel servers. I have versatile experience in setting up and managing servers, optimizing them for the best usage and fine tuning the security aspects. I am very good in migrating websites or applications from one server to another with lowest possible downtime. Along with that I use shell scripting to automate day-to-day activities. I have set up and maintained clusters of DNS servers, web servers using Apache / Nginx controlled by a Load Balancer, Db servers using MySQL / Percona with Master - Slave replication. I have also experience in setting up NFS server for remote storage.
Why you wont regret for hiring me.
1. I love what I do and I insist on doing it well.
2. I follow certain work ethics and 100 % privacy and confidentiality is promised.
3. I do not outsource my projects.
4. I use Linux PC and Laptop and hence my computer is free from virus.
5. Have more than 3 active internet connections. DSL, WiMAX, 3G x 2 . So no ISP issue
1. True professional. An engineer by profession and education.
2. I am honest. I don't boast on what I don't know. I know Linux and I know it well.
3. I would rather ask 100 questions than making mistakes.
4. NDA is fine. Can send it as a hard copy / fax / email.
5. I have many other things to do too and I value my personal life too. So no lame excuses or delay projects. I am efficient in my work. I believe " a stitch in time saves nine " completely.
Read More »
Vtrio Solutions Private Ltd
Systems engineer / Team lead
2005 - 2008
I started realising what I am doing and how to do a systems administration. I grew to the Team lead of my team.
The project was to provide technical support for a European hosting company. I...