AWS Certified Solutions Architect. Over 16 years of IT experience (10 years in USA). Masters Degree in Technology.
Read More »
I have expertise in following skills:
- AWS Services configuration (VPC, Elastic beanstalk, EC2, S3, Storage Gateway, Auto scaling, Load balacing, Route53 etc)
- Nginx, Apache, Tomcat and JBoss on Linux.
- LAMP install and configure (WordPress, Magento and Php)
- Continuous integration using Jenkins on AWS.
- Development using Java, Spring framework, JPA/Hibernate.
Jan 6, 2016|Software Application|Private|Completed
Jan 5, 2016|Software Application|Private|Completed
Dec 4, 2015|System Administration|Private|Completed
Nov 25, 2015|System Administration|Private|Working
- Configure AWS services in a secure and scalable way.
- Migrate Java, WordPress, Magento, Php and other application to AWS.
- Install and configure FTP and Mail servers.
- Continuous integration using Jenkins and AWS CodeDeploy.
- Data center offsite backups using AWS Storage Gateway with tools such as Veeam back and recovery.
- Perform distributed load testing of applications in cloud.
- Install, configure and maintain Nginx, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss and MySql in AWS.
- Provide architecture solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Install SSL certificates.
- Code using AWS Java SDK APIs, Spring framework, JPA/Hibernate
Read More »
Artimys Language Technologies
2014 - Present
Working as AWS consultant. Responsibilities included configure and deploying application to AWS environment and maintain AWS resources and application. Contribute in coding application modules...
Ericsson, New Jersey
Senior software engineer
2006 - 2012
Built several Java based Web applications, using technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Restful services, XMLBeans and JQuery. Setup and deploy Amazon AWS EC2, S3 and Cloud front so as to migrate...