Dedicated, accomplished and skilled professional with a versatile administrative support skill set developed through 7 years of experience as Executive Assistant, Project Tracking Analyst, Assistant and Technical Support Executive.
Read More »
With a total of close to 8 years of experience, I have been working closely with the corporate HR team of an MNC based out of Netherlands. I have worked as a Virtual Assistant to EVP Corporate HR cum HR coordinator during last 4 and a half years. I have traveled onshore 3 times as part of my training and learning experience. I offer significant abilities and experience in organizing, prioritizing, confidentiality of documents, and detailed preparation of reports and projects.
Below is a list of my responsibilities -
Calendar and mailbox management.
• Meeting scheduling and conference rooms, etc.
• Manage travel requests including visa applications, hotel and transportation
• Work closely with the Corporate HR team. Prepare offer letters or other miscellaneous correspondence as and when required.
• Global system administrator of the company’s Learning Management system. Responsibilities include - Support functional leads, support regional teams, report generation, troubleshooting of issues, work escalations with the vendor in case of issues, train managers, regional teams, provide system access, data validation, upkeep of data in the system etc.
• Global system administrator of the company’s Performance Management system. Responsibilities include - employee data maintenance, update the system as and when changes occur, generate reports for managers, support regional teams, support system designer with testing of the performance forms, new interface and 360 in the test...
Read More »