I am an experienced management consultant who is a certified Knowledge Manager and hold a Six Sigma Black Belt certificate from Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE). I also hold a Masters in Engineering Management from MSOE. My experience in the private sector spans over 28 years; predominately with the gas and electric utility industry. Other industry sectors served were retail, municipal government, transportation, legal, non-profit service organizations, software development, education and real estate. My career includes program...
Read More »
● 8+ years financial management experience
● Excellent leadership and communication skills
● Expert user of Microsoft Office Suite Applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Visio, and Project
● Experienced application architect and information strategist
● Expert user of Microsoft SharePoint and Groove Collaborative space implementations
● Proven ability to plan, organize, and manage IT Implementation of Mission Critical initiatives
● Knowledgeable user of Minitab
Strategy, Change Management and
● Proven self-starter and entrepreneur
● Excellent facilitator and consensus builder
● Strong track record of execution against strategic objectives
● Proven leader who can “swim upstream” when required to accomplish goals
● 10 years client account management experience
● 17 years of process improvement experience
●Established and managed partner relationships on a daily basis.
●Developed new marketing strategy which increased customer base by 30%.
● Initiated and managed numerous client projects which resulted in meeting client objectives.
●Consistently delivered projects under budget and on-time with allotted resources
●Managed all financial activities for company operations.
●Accountable for all P&L.
●Reduced department expenditures by 20%
Read More »