Prior to becoming a freelancer, I worked for 5 years in marketing and communications for non-profit fundraising. We created clever, unique campaigns to encourage others to support school programs. With my knowledge of design, skills in organization, and attention to detail, I coordinated these projects from start to finish, meeting deadlines and exceeding client expectations.
Read More »
Having worked directly with designers and clients, while also creating designs and ideas, I have first-hand experience managing and designing for a project. I...
Through my previous work, I gained extensive experience in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and InDesign in the following areas:
- Converting graphics into various formats (i.e. JPEG to .ai, .eps, etc.)
- Transforming/Redesigning logos to meet various print requirements
- Flyer Design
- Brochure Design
My prior communication tasks built my knowledge of:
- Web Content Management
- MailChimp Email Campaigns (template design)
- Wistia Video Uploads and Emails
- Content Management for Facebook and Twitter
I have several years of experience with office management and coordinating multiple calendars and deadlines, while wearing many hats. I excel at this because I am a fast learner, have a strong attention to detail, and am borderline OCD.
Read More »