I'm young and still looking for myself in the world of business. While on my way of searching for the proper job, I have had the chance to work part time for various companies which gave me the great opportunity to observe and learn new skills but had not yet profile me into an expert in any particular subject.
I call the services that I can provide a "general support"
- basic translations: Russian - English - Russian; Slovak - English - Slovak
- Word document - formatting, combining, producing, spell-checking
- PowerPoint presentations - creating, remaking, renewing, uplifting
- Excel - data processing (pivot tables, charts, calculations..)
- data entry
- internet research
- email handling
- basic consulting for non profit organizations and personal development training
- help and advice in conducting personal trainings, team-buildings and other options for program conduction for adults, young people, teenagers as well as children
Read More »
Pupava - non-profit organization
Member of board/Senior leading instructor/trainer
2006 - Present
Leading of the organization and fundraising.
Developing, organizing and leading personal development and life skills programs for children from orphanages and other disadvantaged groups...
IBM SK - Global Business Services department
Junior consultant (part time)
2011 - 2013
Support for project management ¿ preparing presentations and documents, translations.
Operations support ¿ reporting, data preparation and maintenance
Outward Bound Slovakia
Instructor, rope instructor (part time)
2011 - 2012
Organization and conducting of outdoor training activities in personal development, leadership skills, presentation skills, teambuilding and cooperation skills.