• 6.2 years of experience in IT industry, which encompasses analysis, design, and development of Oracle database and well experienced in PL/SQL Programming and Oracle Forms and Reports.
Read More »
• Strong experience creating Packages, Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
• Work experience on UTL Files and Performance Tuning.
• Extensive experience in ORACLE in PL/SQL programming with oracle 11g new concepts and Advanced PLSQL.
• Work experience on Advanced PLSQL, bulk collections, pipelined functions and analytical functions.
• Involved in the quality...
CURRENT PROJECT PROFILE
PROJECT PROFILE #1 Dec 2013 to till to date
Title & client : CSS, SEPA Services
Company name : CGI
Environment : Oracle 11g PL/SQL
Description : (LMM) The Logica Mandate Management product provides a solution to the challenges of managing SEPA direct debit mandates and the collections that are made against them. LMM provides the following key functions:
- Mandate Migration
- Mandate Management
- Collection (SDD) Handling
LMM is maintained in full compliance with current SEPA rulebooks as CORE
Direct Debit and B2B Direct Debit Upgrades are prepared as demanded by the rulebook change schedule and delivered in time to facilitate user testing prior to cutover.
Responsibilities: 1. Monitoring all application instances.
2. Resolving client issues.
3. Keep tracking application versions.
PROJECT PROFILE #2.1 May 2012 to Dec 2013
Title & client : GCTP, CITIBANK.
Company name : Polaris
Environment : Oracle 11g PLSQL
Description : GCTP Global Citi Trust is a global business which provides trust services to the Citi Private and Retail Bank. The project ensures development of a single sign-on system to meet the below client expectations. Fully integrated system across the diverse operations trust business has to perform, end-to-end on-boarding and service delivery platform to ensure better client service.
The core benefits for Citi will be
i) Enhance Citi's revenue stream by minimizing costs
ii) Deliver Citi Trust's...
Read More »