I am a native Chinese speaker and a quality-oriented freelance translator between English and Chinese. My translation-related experience and skills are as follows:
Read More »
1-year interpreter in JSW coke plant, India;
8-year translator in various mechanical, engineering, legal and business-related documents;
1,900,000 English words and 1,600,000 Chinese words translated since 2002;
Master of Management in 2007
Skillful in Office 2007, Adobe Reader, PDF Merger, ABBYY 9.0, SDL Trados 2007, SDLX 2007, Google Translator Toolkit etc..
Operation and maintenance manual;
Construction, organization and design;
Bidding and tender documents;
Construction & engineering contracts;
Economics and management dissertation.
Mechanical (glass machines, CNC machine tools, pavement equipment, etc.);
Electrical (power transmission line, transformer, etc.);
Construction & engineering (factories, roads & bridges, civil buildings, Expo pavilions, etc.);
Metallurgical and mining (steel plants, coke plants, etc);
Economics and management.
1. Business, Marketing, Management and Economics
• Four Seasons: The Story of a Business Philosophy (Extract) (EN>ZH, 23,650 words)
• Edith Penrose, The Theory of the Growth of the Firm (Extract) (EN>ZH, 17,900 words)
• The Cost-benefit Analysis of Enterprise Learning Investment (ZH>EN, 6,356 words)
• Risk Management Case Study: Sydney Opera House (ZH>EN, 3,360 words)
• Dissertation: Personal Learning Portfolio 1 -- the University of Greenwich (ZH>EN, 4,638 words)
• Dissertation: Research Methods 1 -- the University of Greenwich (ZH>EN, 6,564 words)
• Dissertation: Research Methods 2 -- the University of Greenwich (ZH>EN, 6,300 words)
• Dissertation: Project Management 1 -- the University of Greenwich (ZH>EN, 10,103 words)
• Dissertation: Project Management 2 -- the University of Greenwich (ZH>EN, 6,739 words)
• Dissertation: Research Methods 3 -- the University of Greenwich...
Read More »