Cultural and Target Language Expert (Hindi)
Objective• Seeks to use Masters degree in Mass Communications/Journalism for a position within Media, Publishing, or Information Technology industries.
• Experienced with software: Windows XP, Explore (file manipulation and storage), MS Word, Quark, MS Excel and Power point.
Specialized in translating between English to / from Hindi, adapting and originating news and news-related scripts for TV, radio and Internet under intense time pressure with accuracy, speed, and intelligence.
• Possesses native fluency in English and Hindi including idioms, contemporary nuances, and commonly used terms and vocabulary in order to translate / adapt English language news into correct, comprehensive and effective TV, radio scripts, and Internet postings.
• Ability to announce / voice news and feature program materials Live and pre-recorded for TV, radio, or Internet.
• Possesses knowledge of world affairs, international relations, and ability to research to prepare programs appropriately and effectively for targeted listening audiences.
• Exceptional experience serving as reporter, writer, translator, editor, video journalist or announcer for radio, TV, or Internet. • Strength in assuring material broadcast serves to make policies and culture understandable and meaningful to audiences living in India or different political settings and with differing cultural frames of reference.
Read More »