To whom it may concern,
Read More »
I believe my skills and work experience make me an ideal candidate for any role.
I am looking for software jobs that I could work on evenings and on weekends and be part of a growing company.
I have experience managing, architecting both user interface and database with n-tier architecture. I have created custom CMS systems, E-Commerce, Auction systems and worked in social media, supplier management, casino and various industries.
I look forward to speaking with you soon about the position in your company.
Aug 19, 2013|Other IT & Programming|$0|Working
• Languages: ASP.NET 4.0,3.5/2.0/1.0,FLEX 3.0,AS3, C#, WCF,AJAX, Visual C# .NET, ADO.NET, XML Web Services ,VC++, Java, HTML
• Middle-tier: Net Dynamics 4.1 Application Server.
• Web Server: IIS 7.5/7.0/ 6.0 / 5.1, Java Web Server, WebLogicServer 6.0.
• Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2010, 2008/2005/2003, DotNetNuke 4.0,WebGainStudio 4.5, Visual C++ (6.0 & 5.0) (MFC 4.2), Visual Cafe 4.1, Kawa 3.21, Netdynamics 4.1, Sft Tree 3.0, Infragistics.
• Case Tools: Rational Rose.
• Other Tools: Team Foundation Server, Red Gate SQL Source Control, Source Gear, Visual Source Safe (6.0 & 5.0), Perforce, NuMega Bounds Checker 5.0, NuMega True Time1.1, XMLSPY 5.0,Cognos Finance & Impromptu, Crystal Reports 9.0,SSIS,SSRS
• RDBMS: SQL*Server 2008/2005/2000/7.0, Oracle 8.0.
• OS: Windows (7.0/Vista/XP/2003/2000/97/95/XP Embedded/WINCE/Pocket PC).
Read More »