Read More »
? 6+ years of experience in Electronics, Communication & Administration in different Organization.
? Currently working in Beryl Marine Group, UAE. As Customer Service Engineer(procurement and service ), from Nov 2014 till present.
? Worked as Marine Electronic & Communication Engineering Tech, in National Petroleum Construction Company, Abu Dhabi, UAE, under the Plant Electronics Department (Offshore) from March 2012 to October 2014.
? Working as a Telecom Engineer (NOC & FIELD)/ Business Coordinator with Fibtel Telecom...
Knowledgeable on MS DOS,2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7and MS Office, Matlab.
Computer hardware assembly and systems configuration.
Cabling, Crimping, Basic Networking for Windows XP.
Configuring MS Outlook, Outlook Express
Professional Work Experience
Company: BERYL MARINE , UAE
Duration : 1/NOV/2014 to Present.
Position : Customer Service Engineer
• Experienced of Procuring Marine related etc..,Navigation and Communication equipment’s from Manufacturers and International markets for different shipping companies and local companies .
• Planning and budgeting of purchase functions, involving cost estimation and allotting tenders.
• Laison with finance department for timely payment of bills.
• Developing reports on procurement and usage of material for top management.
• Skilled in installation, commissioning, trouble shooting, servicing and maintenance
Company: National Petroleum Construction Company, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Client : ZADCO , ADMA
Duration : 21/MAR/2012 to present
Position : Electronic Technician (OFFSHORE)
• Conducted site inspection and co-ordinate with sub-contractors’ engineers and supervisors regarding electronic installation work as per approved drawings, plans/layout requirements; Includes Documentation works.
• Reviews supplier quotations to ensure compliance specifications and their commercial impact.
• Ensure that all equipment’s required for the execution of projects are available in good condition and ready on time...
Read More »