I am a skilled software and firmware engineer that develops innovative products
Read More »
that keeps the customer happy and satisfied.
I am proficient in perl, python, java, C, bash, linux/unix system administration, network protocols and security. I have worked in NEC to develop Network Management Systems. And is currently employed in Lexmark, a US company, as a Senior Firmware Engineer that develops the firmware for the award winning laser printers. I have been trained and worked in the US and Japan to create high quality software and firmware.
* 16 years of innovative software and firmware design engineering
* Proficient in C, Perl, Java, Bourne shell scripting and Python
* Expert in Unix/Linux development: make, gcc, gdb, bitbake, yocto
* Expert in git, subversion and Software Configuration Management tools
* Proficient in developing secure network applications using SSL/TLS with openssl and cryptlib
* Proficient in the design, development, testing and debugging of TCP/IP applications
With my extensive experience in both software and firmware development, I offer my services to develop linux/unix solutions from shell scripts to applications to web applications.
Read More »
Lexmark Research and Development Corp.
Senior Firmware Engineer
2003 - Present
* Develop infrastructure application (disk quota manager) for the laser printer using yocto build system, C, C++, linux shell scripting and git
* Lead developer for implementing RFID (radio...
NEC Telecom Software Philippines, Inc.
Senior Software Design Engineer
1997 - 2003
* Team lead in developing a web-based search engine for VoIP using Java
* Team lead in developing a Network Management System for a Japan Cable Modem company using J2EE with Oracle Database and...