I'm iOS and Mac developer, who is passionate about technologies.
Read More »
More than 3+ years of extensive iOS development experience.
• Objective-C: Foundation, Multithreading, GCD, Blocks, optimization;
• Swift: beginner level, functional programming
• UIKit: complex UI, design;
• Unit tests: UIAutomation, Calabash+Cucumber, BDD, TDD, XCUnit;
• Network: http, REST, json, xml, AFNetworking;
• Xcode: LLDB, Instruments;
• Databases: SQL, Core Data, SQLite, fmdb;
• Experience in agile, scrum, refactoring,...
Apr 28, 2014|Web Programming|$105|Completed
I provide full guidance through the process of building iOS app. I provide also full service from building app from scratch to support, maintaining the code and implementing new features.
You give me requirements and I turn it out to completed app.
Long-term partnership is preferable.
- High code quality and reliability. I prefer you return back and we work together for a long time. The best for me is you fully satisfied with job results and you business becomes more profitable.
- Using a git as source repository, accessibility for you to source code in any moment.
- Working with limited numbers of clients. I prefer to concentrate fully on your job, understand your needs and be in touch with you until and after job is done.
- Fully organized service throughout Asana or other task managers you would like to use. We create tasks with clear descriptions and you see what's going on.
- Full support and help with iTunesConnect account, managing builds and releases.
- Everyday availability online throughout Skype or other messenger you are using, flexible working hours.
Read More »