VL Solutions Inc. | Elance
 
176985602337900
Last Sign-in: Jul 29, 2015

VL Solutions Inc.

Dynamically skilled IT specialists
   United States
  |   Saint James, NY
  |  3:08 am Local Time

About the Company

Our objective is to provide individuals and small businesses with the same level of quality service typically reserved for large corporations. With over 10 years of consulting experience for fortune 100 companies, we have the knowledge and ability to solve any problem quickly and efficiently.

Quality service is our number one priority. No job is too small, no task is too insignificant. We have the motivation and desire to meet the needs of every business.

Service Description
We provide a broad range of technical services. Below is a listing of some of the services offered.

PC Services:
PC Setup, Repair and Maintenance
Microsoft Windows Updates
Virus and Spyware Removal
Hardware and Software Installation
Internet Service Consultation
Pop-up Ad Removal
Wireless Networking
Custom Built PCs
Remote Computer Access

Server Services:
Microsoft Windows Server Design, Installation, Configuration and Support
Storage Area Network and Network Attached Storage Systems
Backup Implementation and Configuration
Repairs and Upgrades

Network Services:
DSL/Cable/T1 Internet Access
Network Design, Installation, Configuration and Support
Wireless Network Setup
Firewall Configuration

Miscellaneous Services:
Project Management for Expansions and Relocations
Obsolete PC Removal
Product Selection Assistance
Employment
VL Solutions Inc.
President/CEO
2008 - Present
Year Founded
2008
Number of Employees
1-5
Payment Terms
Projects below $100.00 can be paid upon completion. Projects above $100.00 will pay 40% upfront and the remaining 60% upon completion.

We only accept payment through Elance Escrow.
VL Solutions Inc. | Elance

VL Solutions Inc.