Vicky Pagán has an extensive career in marketing insights and business strategy working with Fortune 100 corporations across several industries globally. Vicky’s focus is always providing insight into a variety of complex marketing and business issues by applying the right combination of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
Read More »
Throughout her 20 plus year career, Vicky has moderated hundreds of focus groups and in-depth interviews for Fortune 100 and Non-Profit firms including, Consumer Packaged Goods, Nutritionals, Financial...
I offer full marketing research and insights services - from design, implementation, analysis to actionable report and presentation. My clients include, all size companies, entrepreneurs, non-profits, as well as consultants, advertising agencies and other research firms.
I can partner with your marketing and internal research team or I can serve as your marketing research and insights resource for delivering fully actionable research programs.
My areas of expertise are the following:
- Qualitative research - I am an expert moderator both in English and Spanish. I conduct focus groups, both face to face or online, in-depth interviews, ideation sessions, a day in the life of customer, among others.
- Quantitative research - survey design, online surveys.
- Combining internal information, with external market information and primary research to provide you a holistic view of your customer, market and business.
I have experience on research methods across the brand lifecycle - from early exploration, brand development, product development through launch and post launch. Some of the key areas of expertise include:
- Early Exploration - Ideation, Market Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Market Segmentation.
- Brand Development - Positioning or repositioning research, Consumer Segmentation, Need-gap analysis, Name development.
- Product development - Attribute and Benefits, Concept testing, Pricing research, Packaging research, Advertising research, Total Proposition test.
Read More »