Web development sucks! If you've ever worked with a web developer before, you know exactly why. Deadlines and budgets? Those are suggestions, right? Experts? Those are people that have heard of the technology you need before, right? An enjoyable user experience? What is that?
If you've ever worked with another development agency before, you know it's nearly impossible to find someone you can rely on. All you're looking for is someone who does what they say they're going to do, watches out for your interests, and actually knows how to do what you need. That should be easy to find, shouldn't it?
While it should be easy to find, it's not. Bait and switch, promises that aren't kept, and ever increasing budgets are the norm. And that, frankly, sucks. THAT is what VRAZER was built to fix.
When you need these done and done "right" the first time so that you're glad you paid what you paid and happy to slap your name on the work you've received, you bring in VRAZER.
Skills and technology strengths include:
* PHP 5+ (Top 5% on Elance)
* WordPress (Top 10% on Elance)
* Enterprise class WordPress and web application development
* WooCommerce, Advanced Custom Fields, and Custom Post Types
* Custom WordPress themes and plugin development
* User manageable custom WordPress websites
* Hack Repair
* Joomla to WordPress Conversions
* Zend Framework
* MySQL (5+)
* CSS, XHTML, HTML, and HTML5 (Top 20% on Elance)
* Custom web apps and business process automation
* Cross browser site fixes
* Advanced AJAX
* Landing page design and development
* API integrations
* And more...
Web design and development isn't just a skill. It's an art. And it requires results. Not just clocked hours. At VRAZER, LLC we've not only mastered the technological skills required to get the job done, but specialize in making the process enjoyable for you along the way and generating results. The level of service you can expect from VRAZER includes:
* Budget management and strategic direction to help you maximize your ROI
* EXCELLENT communication skills
* Native English speaking designers and developers
* Regular communication by e-mail, IM, Skype, or phone if in the US
* Work that's both done AND right the first time
* Expertise in anything we take on. If we can't do it, we won't take it on.
* For projects $500 and under - 14 day limited warranty
* For projects over $500 - 30 day limited warranty
* Optional warranty extensions available on a per project basis
iThemes Security Partner
WooThemes Affiliated Woo Worker
Zend PHP 5 Certified Engineer
Certified MySQL Associate
Oklahoma Christian University
Liberal Studies BS, Emphasis on Programming, Computer Engineering, and Philosophy
1999 - 2005
2007 - Present
Freelance projects including Joomla, Zend Framework, PHP, MySQL, Wordpress, Drupal, CRM systems, billing systems, web UI design, XHTML, and CSS
a la mode, inc.
Technical Training Specialist
2003 - 2009
Handling everything from curriculum design and technical documentation, to back end architectures that index, organize, and serve training materials. This included regular graphic design, work with ASP.NET, Access, XHTML, CSS, XML, and more.
Number of Employees
For projects under $4,000
50% payment upon completion of the project
For projects of $4,000 and up
Multiple milestones catered to the project
m2M Strategies, Founder
Custom landing page development, WordPress, Drupal, custom module and plugin development, process automation, server maintenance, site security, and more..
Over $125,000 worth of custom development services purchased to produce even more in profit.
G5 Creative Group, Founder
WordPress, Joomla, site security, process automation, and more.
$30,000+ worth of custom development purchased in the last 2 years to produce even more in profit for client.
Life Church, IT Team Leader
Custom PayPal donation to CRM process automation, volunteer application development and automation between F1 CRM and background check processes.
Over $92,000 worth of custom automation purchased in the last 3 years.
Coggan Creative, Founder
WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, site development, custom plugins, custom web apps, process automation, and more...
$200,000+ worth of custom development purchased in the last 3 years to produce far more in revenues.