I started my programming journey in 2007. I do code that is based on Object Oriented Programming like I implement DRY(Don't-Repeat-Yourself) and RESTful design model. I strive to maintain quality and correctness of the code I produce.
I am Skilled in Web parts including back-end and front-end glamorize Web design.
Specializing in developing full stack web applications in Ruby on Rails with high-quality-responsive-user-interface. I have extensive experience developing websites and applications in multiple languages and frameworks.
In the early days (2007-2011) I have worked with Java, Ruby, C#, asp.NET, PHP
Now I work full-time with RUBY ON RAILS.
I believe that a solid understanding about the project's requirements is very very necessary. I just want to make sure that NO time or NO money should be wasted on any level of misunderstanding about the requirements.
I am Looking Forward to Working With You for Log-term Partnership.
"Happy and bug-free-coding"
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Linux(Ubuntu) and Mac OS for development
- Ruby on Rails based CMS(Refinery and RedMine)
- Ruby on Rails based e-commerce(Shopify, Spree, Substruct)
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
-Theme Development and Integration
- Haml, erb, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, jQuery
- Web design including convert PSD to HTML5
- RESTful web services with a strong knowledge of XML, JSON
- Bootstrap, Less, Sass, Scss
- Crone Jobs, DelayedJob/Sidekiq/Resque
- Jenkins for automation, testing virtually any project
- Capistrano Rackspace
- Experience processing Big Data / NoSQL (i.e. MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Salesforce API
- Git, BitBucket, GitHub
- Redmine, Asana, Teamwork
- Heroku, AWS S3, NewRelic, Cloud based services.
- BDD Testing: Cucumbe, RSpec, Capybara, Factory Girl
- Scraping Tools like Nokogiri and Mechanize
- Payment Gateway, E-Commerce and Shopping Cart Development
- Devise and OmniAuth Authorization & authentication
- LinkedIn , Twitter ,Facebook API
- Industry based web standard and well organized approach in application development and deployment.
- In-Depth Debugging and Testing skills.
- Real-Time Problem solving techniques.
-end-to-end, server-side to user facing features for usability, scalability, and performance.
- Working with remote & co-located teams
-I am good with verbal and written communication.
Maharaja Ganga Singh University Of Bikaner
bachelor in arts and computers
BR Memorial Educational Institute
HOD of IT Department
2008 - Present
* Training-in-charge for CS and IT Trainees.
* Software Development, Coding, Resource management,analysis, and Monitoring.
* Participating in project reviews.
* Maintenance of Application based on RoR and PHP
* Maintenance of all PHP projects and Template designs.
* Support to user in Internet, MS-office, Softwar e, hardware
* Develop software's for various departments and implement them.
* Handling Back up / Restore of Database Daily/Weekly Basis by SQL Server
* Handling users problem related to software/hardware
* Handling We