I started my programming journey in 2007. I do code that is based on Object Oriented Programming like I implement DRY(Don't-Repeat-Yourself) and RESTful design model. I strive to maintain quality and correctness of the code I produce.
I am Skilled in Web parts including back-end and front-end glamorize Web design.
Specialising in developing full stack web applications in Ruby on Rails with high-quality-responsive-user-interface. I have extensive experience developing websites and applications in multiple languages and frameworks.
In the early days (2007-2011) I have worked with Java, Ruby, C#, asp.net, php and e-commerce development.
Now I work full-time with RUBY ON RAILS framework.
I believe that a solid understanding about the project's requirements is very very necessary. I just want to make sure that NO time or NO money should be wasted on any level of misunderstanding about the requirements.
I Look Forward to Working With You.
"Happy and bug-free-coding"
- Ruby and Ruby on Rails
- Linux OS for development
- Ruby on Rails based CMS(Refinery and RedMine)
- Ruby on Rails based e-commerce(Spree, Substruct, Shopify)
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
- CoffeeScript, Sizzlejs
- RESTful web services with a strong knowledge of XML, JSON
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Git, GitHub
- BDD Tools like Cucumber and RSpec and Test::Unit
- Scraping Tools like Nokogiri and Mechanize
- Payment Gateway, E-Commerce and Shopping Cart Development
- LinkedIn , Twitter ,Facebook API
- Working with remote & co-located teams
Maharaja Ganga Singh University Of Bikaner
bachelor in arts and computers
BR Memorial Educational Institute
HOD of IT Department
2008 - Present
* Training-in-charge for CS and IT Trainees.
* Software Development, Coding, Resource management,analysis, and Monitoring.
* Participating in project reviews.
* Maintenance of Application based on RoR and PHP
* Maintenance of all PHP projects and Template designs.
* Support to user in Internet, MS-office, Softwar e, hardware
* Develop software's for various departments and implement them.
* Handling Back up / Restore of Database Daily/Weekly Basis by SQL Server
* Handling users problem related to software/hardware
* Handling We
Milestone is the first preference BUT I am flexible and am happy to work with any reasonable payment schedule which must be under Elance terms and conditions.
% of Advance payments would be depend on the Job, if it is needed it may be 20% to 50%.
BR Memorial Educational Institute, Project Manager
Web development projects.
1. Working together with our Team-facing end user queries..
2. guide a team of developers and manage them to deliver the project on time.
3. Provide training to our Team on the required Technology.
4. Produce training documentation suitable for the end-user customer All projects to be done in PHP and RoR.
having good communication skills