A results oriented water industry professional with 20 years of experience. Expertise includes treatment system design, customer acquisition, building partner alliances, brand development, technical sales and market research. I am a strategic thinker providing hands-on engineering expertise and creative problem solving skills.
Read More »
I leverage my engineering background and experience in the water and wastewater sectors to provide in-depth sector analysis, water and wastewater treatment system design, and business development activities. My experience includes monitoring and analyzing emerging trends, technologies and market dynamics in the North American environmental industries. Markets of focus include oil and gas exploration and production, petroleum refining, heavy industry, food and beverage, semiconductor, remediation and middle-market manufacturing within the scope of water and wastewater treatment. Analysis and activities typically provide customers with a blend of the following:
• Process engineering review and design,
• Inspections, audits and reporting on the performance of existing water and wastewater treatment systems,
• Evaluations of existing and emerging treatment technologies,
• Prioritization of technologies, champions, collaborators, and markets,
• Monitoring industry innovators, competitors, and customers,
• Identification of revenue streams, market potential and opportunites in traditional, new and unique markets, and
• Valuation and financial modeling.
Read More »