With over 20 years in business, with an intense focus in sales and business development, I have the expertise and experience to assist business owners by providing the highest caliber writing services. I have been conducting business, on a dedicated basis, as a freelance, contract writer for a variety of businesses and enterprises for the past four years; in that time, I have helped dozens of business owners elevate the level of their sales and professionalism, both in their physical and website presences. From crafting spot-on website...
Read More »
As a professional business writer and consultant, I can assist your business in the following areas:
1. Creating fresh website text content
2. Editing and revising your current website's text content
3. Creating custom sales and marketing materials
4. Creating resumes or C.V.s for individuals, teams, or corporate entities
5. Crafting direct-mail materials
6. Producing Capability brochures
7. Creating company operation materials
...and much more.
In the past 2 years, I have assisted a number of clients with their marketing campaigns, as well as professionals who were looking to make career moves or advances. Among these clients are:
1. A CPA firm serving the Greater Washington, D.C. region. The company was a small, fledgling operation with a relatively short client list. By creating a customized set of materials, which included a fresh corporate resume, sales and capability brochures, marketing newsletters, and livelier website content and structure, as well as successful RFPs, I was able to enable the firm to grow their market presence and attract a wider range of clients. The firm was, and still is, a satisfied customer, and has contracted with me on a long-term basis. (A reference from this client is available upon request.)
2. A small mortgage company start-up in Northern Virginia. The client was in need of restructuring their marketing campaign. Additionally, they were in need of re-training their direct marketing staff (telemarketers). By contracting on an...
Read More »