I'm an entrepreneur by heart, always ponder and challenge the convention wisdom. For that, I'm always intrigued to understand and explore how other businesses work because the fundamental and concept of different businesses is almost applicable in any other industry.
Read More »
I strongly believe in understanding customer needs before putting up a proposal. Alignment is crucial so that we are aligned and march towards the same goal. So for me, understanding you is more important than extracting 'value' from you.
In nutshell, if you need perfect...
For me, reputation is more important than monetary gain, and for that, I pledge to:
- I pledge to bid on jobs that I have confidence in excelling, and whenever possible exceed your expectation.
- I pledge in honesty that every job that I take on. Every job presents unique challenges and opportunity.
- I pledge to bid in fair price manner. Most likely I won't be the cheapest bidder, but I will absolutely provide you the best value you can ever get.
- I pledge to deliver superb quality to any job that I clearly underestimated the complexity or scale of it despite the time spent could be way longer than expected.
- I pledge that all the discussion will be strictly P&C even without NDA in place.
- I pledge that I will work my best to ensure that your goals are achieved, nothing short of that.
Upon awarding the job to me, the workflow would be:
1. Q&A, pick your brains, understand the challenges and opportunities.
2. Provide you with inputs and debate on the merits of it.
3. Expect you to provide your thoughts.
4. Draft a proposal for you, will be using Gdoc/dropbox for collaboration.
5. More discussion and iterate to the final piece.
6. Done :)
Read More »