Two years experience with MailChimp (email marketing web-based service).
Read More »
Top 10% in Elance MailChimp test.
+ MS Office, OpenOffice, Web-based CRMs (SalesForce, SugarCRM, ZohoCRM).
Blog/texts writing in the area of travel/tourism/sports.
Also Web research and English-Polish / Polish-English translations.
I'm well organized, I always deliver high quality and timely results.
As for hobbies, I love horse riding :)
Jan 6, 2015|Email Marketing|Private|Working
My 2 years experience with MailChimp includes the following:
* setting up MailChimp accounts with proper account rights (allows you to monitor my work 24/7 as account owner and allows me to use separate MC account within the same company);
* workflow implemented in MailChimp;
* entering/importing email addresses;
* researching for email addresses;
* mailing list segmenting (important for campaign effectiveness);
* maintaining quality of mailing list (bounces etc.);
* sign-up forms;
* confirmation emails (double opt-in process);
* designing campaigns (layouts, text contents, CTAs etc. - according to your guidelines);
* sending campaigns;
* campaigns analytics (bounces, opens, clicks, click maps etc.) - commenting for you and planning next steps;
* tips for improvements of each campaign results - increasing open rates and CTRs, achieving other goals as set by you;
* US CAN-SPAM and EU Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations compliance;
* MailChimp exports and data backups (you can have all MC data backed up - including mailng lists in CSV format - on your local hard drive regularly).
Read More »