Read More »
Understanding clients' needs
Motto: Quality counts
As a career consultant, I build confidence in my clients by developing their skills with:
- resumes and cover letters,
- salary negotiation,
- career planning,
As a writer and editor, I deliver:
- technical documents / system designs,
- processes and procedures,
- company profiles,
- document templates,
As an EFL teacher, I:
As a career consultant, I have worked with 50+ clients. I teach job-searching skills for a more secure future and a life with greater options and choice.
Developing these skills requires practice, so candidates must decide to invest the time and effort when signing up.
I have packages for:
1) resume and cover letter writing,
3) all topics for job searching, and
4) VIP coaching customized for you.
Packages include follow-up accountability meetings to stay on track and focused.
For samples of my coaching advice, see past issues of DC Life Magazine at:
WRITER / EDITOR
As a technical writer and editor, I have:
- written and edited 2,000+ pages of business and technical documentation,
- created document templates for team branding and consistency,
- created 200+ Visio diagrams,
- written business profiles and Web site material,
- trained colleagues in features of MS Word,
I am available working remotely via Skype.
As an EFL teacher, I bring experience from other areas--writing, human behavior, communications techniques, history, and careers--into the lessons. I teach business English and American culture to IT outsourcing staff in Mexico.
I also provide executive coaching in English for executives who want a better grasp of English as it pertains to the American office world.
Read More »