Highlights of my career include:
- Received a BachelorÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Degree in Animation at 22, appointed as Marketing Coordinator by 23, and a Hosting Director by 24.
- Technical knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, Flex, Wordpress, SEO, 3D Studio Max, and Microsoft Office applications
- 7 years in the customer service/client-oriented industry
- List of clients include: McDonalds, Harley-Davidson, Obituary Service, Keller Williams Realty Partners, OverAirTV, as well as numerous small businesses and design firms.
- As a Marketing Coordinator, many of my duties are similar to your requirements, which include, but were not limited: project supervision by Assistant Director and CEO of The Helen Oliveri Team (Top 10 realtor in the mid-American region), manage and execute print pre- and post-production art, and accurately reorganize, maintain, and update over 12+ sites at a time with constantly changing information, etc.
- Expressed noted competency towards visual and verbal communication in team environments
- Mac and PC competent
It is this multidisciplinary skillset that makes me nothing less than an asset to your company: an educated designer with a Bachelors Degree in Animation, a work ethic sculpted with customer satisfaction as top priority, art direction experience, and experience in various forms of multimedia.
Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, HTML, minor PHP, After Effects, 3D Studio Max, MIcrosoft Word,...
Read More »