~Conduct research; either in-person, in books, online, etc.
~Produce informational articles, blogs, short stories, and/or narratives.
~Develop and conduct needs-and-assessment evaluations; with a strong desire to assist in the formation of legislative policies, especially those that fall within health and environmental categories.
Experience and Skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and e-communication skills.
• Successful leader, but equally effective as member of a team.
• Highly organized, able to multi-task and accomplish multiple objectives.
• Professional demeanor and attentive to detail.
• College graduate with solid academic skills.
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment; highly detail-oriented.
• Friendly team player with professional manner.
• Superb at meeting deadlines.
• Writer @ WiseGeek
•Writer @ Textbroker
-All articles wrote for this company are sold to clients and then published underneath the client’s name.
•Writer @ Suite101
Read More »