My profession involves every business areas that require English services from document preparation to teaching.
I have multiple corporate clients ranging from small to mid-sized companies to conglomerates and government entities. Services provided include, but not limited, from English education for Korean business people and individuals to translation and document preparation. We are expanding our services to languages other than English in response to demands from existing clients. We are always geared towards providing services to satisfy our clients so that we can maintain the highest returning client rate as possible.
Please refer to brief personal career below:
- TruEd, Seoul, Korea: President
- GCS English, Seoul, Korea: General Manager
- Commerce Bank, Fort Lee, NJ: Branch Manager
- Woori America Bank, NY, NY: Commercial Loan Officer
- Indiana Univarsity, BL, IN
- St. Joseph's High School, South Bend, IN
- Clay Middle School, South Bend, IN
- Gyung Won Middle School, Seoul, Korea
- Ban Won Elementary School, Seoul, Korea
- NHN, HCG, LG Telecom, KHNP, Asan Hospital, Callaway Golf Korea, Dennis Golf, Metis Clinic, KCC, ezVille, ITT, etc.
Translation (English->Korean, Korean->English)
Read More »