I am an experienced staff trainer in the medical IT field with experience in project management. I also have many years of experience working in a variety of business and medical offices.
Read More »
I am very clear on my own capacity, and dedicated to finishing tasks that are set before me. If I send you a proposal, it means I can do the job and do it well. Any issues or delays will be communicated immediately and honestly, and I will do everything in my power to be sure the service or product is up to or exceeding your standards.
I look forward to...
May 16, 2012|Data Entry|$22|Completed
· Typing : 85-95 wpm.
· Word Processing / Desktop Publishing
· Data Entry
· Data Quality Analysis
· Basic Web Design
· Correspondence and Reports
· Microsoft Word
· Microsoft Excel
· Microsoft Access
· Microsoft Powerpoint
· Open Office Suite
· Google Docs
· Adobe Photoshop for Photo Editing
· Experienced with electronic medical record implementation and support.
· Experienced staff trainer, work flow & productivity analyst.
· Experienced project manager.
· Experienced data quality analyst.
· Experienced message center operator.
· Experienced medical office manager, transcriptionist, and clerk.
· Excellent brainstormer, prioritizer, and problem solver.
· Skilled internet researcher (can find anything!)
Read More »
Digital Record Systems Implementation and Training
2008 - Present
Assisting in the implementation of digital electronic health record hardware and software systems through public and private hospitals throughout the US.
Daily duties include:
Center For Innovative Financial Design
Interim Project Manager
2010 - 2010
Training and management of 21 field staff members in the distribution of an economic research survey to 2000 sugarcane farming households in rural Tamil Nadu, India. Work duties included:...
2007 - 2007
Assisted in program planning, implementation, data collection
and evaluation of a nutrition and fitness based educational program for disadvantaged youth.
Answering Service Operator
2003 - 2006
Responsible for taking and routing after-hour calls for 600+ nation-wide companies including funeral homes, medical transport services, psychological support hot-lines, and HVAC or plumbing...