Trackable and copyright proof experience writing and editing books, user guides, knowledgebases, procedures, policies, forms, and articles
Read More »
Large-scale publication project management from call for writers to blue lines
Eagle-eye editing and proofing
Feb 14, 2010|Other - Writing Services|$100|Working
Jul 26, 2006|Editing & Proofreading|$50|Completed
Jul 7, 2006|Editing & Proofreading|$171|Working
WordWelder is a product of:
- Sophisticated training in linguistics and general, professional, expository, and technical writing.
- Project management training.
- 10 years of experience working for media, financial, marketing, technical, and training companies
- Successfuly completed short-term and long-term projects, including:
1. Media reports
3. Radio and TV scripts
4. Technical reports
5. Quality control reports
6. User guides
8. Procedures and policies
9. Forms and checklists
11. Training manuals and workbooks
12. Publication project management
14. Web content
15. Publication layout
I do not bid on projects that cannot be completed in a manner that would exceed your expectations. My training, experience, and personal credo guarantee you original, high-quality, content every time.
My goal is to deliver you a results-driven product that will fully comply with international copyright laws. That means no copying and pasting from the Internet. And you can bet I have a contact at the U.S. Copyright Office if we need to register your copyright.
My bookshelves are a smorgasbord of style manuals, technical writing reference, dictionaries, and technical literature on various topics. I have edited books and manuals on software development, programming, project management, telecommunications, electronic safety and security, wireless technologies, and audiovisual design, to name some topics.
Read More »