I'm an experienced web and embedded architect, designer, and developer. I've been working with a variety of clients since 1999 to solve a variety of problems and create a series of well received solutions.
Read More »
I meticulously design and test the system under development to ensure it meets all your short and long-term intentions. I specifically consider robustness, security, extensibility, data integrity, lifecycle, and simplicity. My goal is an optimized system that is elegant.
All work is of the highest quality, using the latest...
Feb 11, 2008|Software Application|$150|Completed
Feb 7, 2008|Software Application|$50|Working
Sep 25, 2000|Software Application|$1,500|Working
I am an independent consultant focusing on IT and embedded solutions. I have 15 years of IT and embedded experience and have received five US Patents. I started consulting in 1999.
I have worked with all size companies from single person shops to Fortune 500 clients and even the US Military.
My goal is to give the client more than they expected, to surprise them. I want the client to know that Technology can create great things and improve their lives and work more than they thought possible.
I provide architecture, design, and development consulting services in Internet, Intranet, and embedded software / systems.
All work is comprehensive. It includes a full analysis of the project and the resulting products complete life-cycle. All work is clearly documented and provided in ready-to-use form.
Outline of workflow used:
- Initial requirements gathering.
- Bidding process.
- Awarding of the project to Provider.
- Detailed requirements gathering.
- Implementation option analysis.
- Detailed Statement of Work: plan, requirements, design/development approach, risk mitigation plan, and roll-out plan.
- SOW sign-off.
- A series of deliveries comprising a demo and review by Buyer.
- Final delivery with all software and documentation.
- Final approval from Buyer.
- Copyright hand-off.
- Infant care.
- Post Mortem.
- Warranty period (30 days).
Your ideas and intellectual property are safe. NDA's will be signed as requested.
Read More »