Strategic storytelling. Thatís what I do.
Read More »
An adventurous spirit. Thatís what pushes me forward.
A curious mind. Thatís how I keep myself sharp.
The urge to succeed. Thatís why Iím in this business.
Trevor Newman. Thatís who I am Ė ready to learn, perform and deliver.
As a recent graduate of UNC Ė Chapel Hill, I plan to forge my success, and the success of those around me, by tackling every day with as positive an attitude and readiness to perform as I possibly can.
Itís in my very bones to be a problem-solver Ė thereís no other feeling...
Below you'll find a small snapshot of the kinds of work I've done and companies for which I've worked. Much of my career work throughout my undergraduate time at UNC Chapel Hill's top-five-in-the-country journalism school has been centered around communication - marketing, advertising and public relations.
But I've learned that each of these without a honed purpose isn't beneficial. So what I offer is fulfilling your needs, in a timely manner, flawlessly, and most importantly, with a clearly defined strategy - a honed purpose. However, I'm not just business. I write poetry and short stories as a hobby, and have deemed to write a novel before the age of 30. Creativity is in my bones, and it shines through everything I do.
But if you're still not convinced, take a look below and see what all I've done as a young strategic writer.
June 2014 Ė August 2014 (3 months)Greenville, South Carolina Area
As a supporting member of Erwin Penland's strategy team, I...
- Generated actionable insights from market research of various industries and target demographics
- Led a team of two graphic design interns to produce auxiliary content for real company pitch
- Collaborated with a team of nine interns to produce a fully-integrated campaign for a national
- Worked closely with national dining franchise social media team, providing creative and strategy input
- Assisted account managers on problem-solving for various clients
- Had a...
Read More »