Since the age of 17 I have pushed myself to create businesses, products and services that fill a market void and showcase them to potential customers through innovative marketing techniques and social media. There is nothing more exciting than getting behind an idea and seeing it through conception, development and launch!
My Skills & Assets:
--I have launched 3 companies and held a vital role from conception to sourcing to launch to marketing.
--1) E-Commerce (Women’s Designer Clothing Web Site)
--2) eBay (Women’s Designer Clothing & Accessories)
--3) Beauty Products (Patent Pending Design)
--Email Marketing Knowledge: Autoresponder Emails, Completing Email Reports, Custom Template Design, Exporting Data, Opt-In Forms, Payment Integration, SEO
--Email Marketing Providers: Constant Contact, Aweber, Mail Chimp
--General Marketing Knowledge: Guerrilla Marketing, HTML, Interactive Marketing, Market Research, Marketing Strategy, Viral Campaigns, SEO
--Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, RSS, Tumblr, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube
--Facebook: Customizing Fan Page, Ads, Analytics, Integrating Email Opt-In Forms, Video, Sweepstakes and Special Offers.
--Twitter: Customizing Page, Encouraging Fan Interaction, Targeting Specific Markets
--I have an extensive Media Contact Database (Online, Print, Radio, TV – nationwide audience)
--Specializing in the following categories: Celebrity, Fashion, Film, News)
--I have secured segments for clients on FOX News & Good Morning America
--Knowledge Of: Writing and Pitching Relevant Story Ideas for Clients, Securing Segments, Writing Proposals, Building Contact Lists (general and niche)
--Online and Print Design for Brochures, Business Cards, Flyers, Newsletters, etc.
--Writing Business Plans
--Knowledge Of: CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, PhotoShop
--Buying, Design, E-Commerce, Manufacturing, Production, Retail
--I am currently head of all Social Media and Marketing (viral/traditional) for an Independent Feature Film
--Knowledge Of: Film Industry Trends, FinalCut Pro 7, Screenwriting Format, Web Site Contacts (PR)
--Access to endless partnerships/resources
--Copy, Creative Writing, Editing, Essays, Fiction, Non-Fiction, Proposals
--Knowledge Of: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint Presentations)
I can take on it all.
2005 - 2008
Fashion Design/Development and Communication
2003 - 2005
'The Upper Footage' (Feature Film)
Producer + Head of Marketing
2011 - Present
I do the following:
- Gauge the marketplace
- Research potential fans/target demographic
- Implement social media (Facebook, twitter, etc) and viral marketing
- Encourage fan interaction
- Think CREATIVELY and strategically
- Design and track email opt-in forms/email marketing newsletter campaigns
- Partner with popular bloggers, film/gossip sites and hosts
- Write and revise marketing/advertising plan of action
- Oversee New York City screenings at Landmark Theatres
- Design marketing/promotional materials
- Implement street marketing in NYC
AMW Public Relations
Media Strategist & Publicist
2011 - 2011
I ambitiously pitched relevant story ideas to media outlets while building an extensive contact database, preparing new client proposals and attending tapings with clients (THE EARLY SHOW, FOX & FRIENDS).
2009 - 2010
I oversaw all aspects of production to ensure on-time delivery of samples through daily communication between design/sales and overseas vendors.
• Product Development: Worked closely with design team from conception to presentation of multiple lines to CEO and sales team (inspiration, prototyping, alterations, evaluation of line, presentation, and sales assessment).
• Vendor Relations: Effectively communicated with overseas vendors on daily basis in order to track pre-production samples for sales/buyers and ensure timely delivery of all samples and production stock orders.
• Inventory: Managed product database – assigned style numbers/special tagging requests, confirmed wholesale cost/formulated retail markup, updated orders for production, and frequently prepared costing charts for meetings.
My Affair With Fashion
2007 - 2009
I managed e-commerce business via eBay through implementation of strategic planning and market analysis.
• Cumulative Sales: over $150,000 as assessed in sales analysis. Maintained positive gross profit margin through significant merchandise markup after evaluation of current market trends and target market.
• Customer Retention/Satisfaction: 99% positive feedback rating. Improved traffic/customer-base through custom categories, SEO, continuous cross-media promotion (direct mailers, e-mail marketing) and qualitative surveys.
• Product Sourcing: formed relationships with online vendors and local boutiques to optimize inventory while obtaining quality, authentic merchandise at best prices available.
• Branding: shaped company image through use of custom logo/site design, increasing company recognition.
2008 - 2008
Administered company launch and new product development.
• Product Development: screened marketplace for product viability, identified target market, conducted surveys, employed sales forecasting tools, outsourced product material/packaging, successfully negotiated production costs with manufacturer while under severe time constraints and distributed via website/beauty markets.
2001 - 2001
I applied use of cold calling as a form of direct marketing in order to attract potential customers and successfully reach daily sales quota through use of product knowledge and aggressive up-selling.