Since the age of 17 I have pushed myself to launch businesses, products and services that fill a market void and showcase them to potential customers through innovative marketing techniques, eye-catching designs and social media strategies.
I offer full-service video editing, web design, corporate identity branding, graphic design, social media services, fashion consulting and blog writing.
--I am currently head of all Social Media and Marketing (viral/traditional) for a critically acclaimed Feature Film
--Knowledge Of: film industry trends, screenwriting format
--Final Cut Pro: full-service video editing, color correction, sound, graphics, etc.
--I have launched 3 companies and held a vital role from conception to sourcing to launch to marketing.
--1) E-Commerce (Women’s Designer Clothing Web Site)
--2) EBay (Women’s Designer Clothing & Accessories)
--3) Beauty Products (Patent Pending Design)
--Email Marketing Knowledge: Autoresponder Emails, Completing Email Reports, Custom Template Design, Exporting Data, Opt-In Forms, Payment Integration
--Email Marketing Providers: Constant Contact, Aweber, Mail Chimp
--General Marketing Knowledge: Guerrilla Marketing, HTML, Interactive Marketing, Market Research, Marketing Strategy, Viral Campaigns
--Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube
--Facebook: Customizing Fan Page (cover photo, profile photo, etc.), Ads, Analytics, Integrating Email Opt-In Forms, Video, Sweepstakes and Special Offers.
--Twitter: Customizing Page (header photo, profile photo, custom background), Encouraging Fan Interaction, Targeting Specific Markets
--EPK (electronic press kit) for media relations.
--I have an extensive Media Contact Database (Online, Print, Radio, TV – nationwide audience)
--Specializing in the following categories: Celebrity, Fashion, Film, News)
--I have secured segments for clients on FOX News & Good Morning America
--Knowledge Of: Writing and Pitching Relevant Story Ideas for Clients, Securing Segments, Writing Proposals, Building Contact Lists (general and niche)
--Online and Print Design for Brochures, Business Cards, Flyers, Newsletters, etc.
--Writing Business Plans
--Knowledge Of: Adobe Photoshop CS6
--Graphic design: Logo design, promotional imagery, corporate identity branding, etc.
--Website design (Wordpress, WIX)
--Buying, Design, E-Commerce, Manufacturing, Production, Retail
--Copy, Creative Writing, Editing, Essays, Fiction, Non-Fiction, Proposals
--Knowledge Of: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Presentations)
2005 - 2008
Fashion Design/Development and Communication
2003 - 2005
Critically Acclaimed Feature Film
Producer, Creative Director, Editor
2011 - Present
I do the following:
- Website design
- Research potential fans/target demographic
- Implement social media (Facebook, twitter, etc) and viral marketing
- Encourage fan interaction
- Think CREATIVELY and strategically
- Design and track email opt-in forms/email marketing newsletter campaigns
- Partner with popular bloggers, film/gossip sites and hosts
- Write and revise marketing/advertising plan of action
- Oversee New York City screenings at Landmark Theatres
- Design marketing/promotional materials
- Implement street marketing in NYC
AMW Public Relations
Media Strategist & Publicist
2011 - 2011
I ambitiously pitched relevant story ideas to media outlets while building an extensive contact database, preparing new client proposals and attending tapings with clients (THE EARLY SHOW, FOX & FRIENDS).
2009 - 2010
I oversaw all aspects of production to ensure on-time delivery of samples through daily communication between design/sales and overseas vendors.
• Product Development: Worked closely with design team from conception to presentation of multiple lines to CEO and sales team (inspiration, prototyping, alterations, evaluation of line, presentation, and sales assessment).
• Vendor Relations: Effectively communicated with overseas vendors on daily basis in order to track pre-production samples for sales/buyers and ensure timely delivery of all samples and production stock orders.
• Inventory: Managed product database – assigned style numbers/special tagging requests, confirmed wholesale cost/formulated retail markup, updated orders for production, and frequently prepared costing charts for meetings.
My Affair With Fashion
2007 - 2009
I managed e-commerce business via eBay through implementation of strategic planning and market analysis.
• Cumulative Sales: over $150,000 as assessed in sales analysis. Maintained positive gross profit margin through significant merchandise markup after evaluation of current market trends and target market.
• Customer Retention/Satisfaction: 99% positive feedback rating. Improved traffic/customer-base through custom categories, SEO, continuous cross-media promotion (direct mailers, e-mail marketing) and qualitative surveys.
• Product Sourcing: formed relationships with online vendors and local boutiques to optimize inventory while obtaining quality, authentic merchandise at best prices available.
• Branding: shaped company image through use of custom logo/site design, increasing company recognition.
2008 - 2008
Administered company launch and new product development.
• Product Development: screened marketplace for product viability, identified target market, conducted surveys, employed sales forecasting tools, outsourced product material/packaging, successfully negotiated production costs with manufacturer while under severe time constraints and distributed via website/beauty markets.