Dedicated web content writer, curriculum developer, blogger, marketer and content manager with over 7 years of experience! I am available for short term and long term projects.
Read More »
Jan 13, 2010|E-books and Blogs|$50|Completed
Nov 9, 2009|Ghost Writing|$250|Completed
Sep 28, 2009|E-books and Blogs|$75|Working
Sep 25, 2009|E-books and Blogs|$275|Completed
I have over 7 years of web content writing, content marketing, content management, blogging, SEO & online marketing experience. In addition, I completed my Master's degree in Information Design & Technology in 2013, which increased my skills in user experience, web development, research methods, online communication and digital storytelling.
Upon completion of my M.S. in Information Design & Technology, I was awarded the Information Design & Technology program award for demonstrating outstanding professionalism and service to the Information Design & Technology program and setting new standards for quality in developing, designing and producing a thesis project. I also received an outstanding academic achievement award for recognition of outstanding academic performance resulting in a 4.0 GPA in the Information Design & Technology program.
My skills are heavily submersed in the writing, marketing & technology fields and include:
- Producing search engine optimized web content
- Creating blog posts that engage readers
- E-book & press release writing
- Content marketing writing & consulting
- Marketing, technology & business curriculum development for educational institutions
- Web development
- WordPress development
- Genesis framework (for WordPress)
- Marketing research
- Website SEO analysis
- Email marketing
- Information Design best practices
A few of my recent projects include:
- Moving a business coaching website from Joomla to WordPress
- WordPress website...
Read More »