Strategy development for entire business unit and/or product division:
• Managing portfolio of brands, and shouldering profit and loss responsibility for the business.
• Budget allocation and oversight, with responsibility to reallocate resources as necessary to track financial goals across a brand portfolio.
• Managing a team of brand managers and assistants responsible for cross-functional teams that develop and implement appropriate brand strategies.
• Determine acceptable business unit profit and loss, and make course corrections, where needed, to track financial and strategic corporate positioning goals.
• Identify, prioritize and manage SEO opportunities and projects relating to site architecture, URL structure, redirects, content, title tags, internal linking, compliance issues, natural link building and site maps.
• Manage and execute implementation of SEO/SEM/SMO/SMM/PPC campaigns.
• Serve as team expert for search engine optimization opportunities and projects.
• Responsible for analyzing, recommending and implementing improvements to meet online search marketing ROI and growth targets.
• Manage target keyword portfolio and produce detailed campaign performance analysis and presentations as required.
• Stay abreast of updates in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape and the industry to develop winning strategies.
Web Marketing Skills
• Keyword and Equity Analysis
• SERPs Analysis
• Content Strategy
Read More »