My name is Yefta Sirapandji.
Read More »
I am a music producer, music composer, musician who plays multiple instruments (vocals, guitar, bass, drum and piano/ keyboard) and also an audio engineer. I work for my own small sound company (SonicMind) with 2 of my business partner (engineers).
As I am a musician as well and not only a sound engineer, I know how to get the "right tone". I have access to numerous analog instruments, software instruments and analog studio gears (compressors, eq's, etc) and what's most important, I know how to use them. Here...
My name is Yefta and I'm interested in doing the job you are offering. I am a music producer, music composer, musician who plays multiple instruments (vocals, guitar, bass, drum and piano/ keyboard) and also an audio engineer.
The services I offer are:
Live sound, recording, editing, mixing, mastering, sound design, sound effects, pitch-correction and audio restoration.
I will have access to:
- Electric Guitar (Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, Gibson Les Paul, Gibson ES335, PRS Custom 24, ESP MII, Duesenberg Double Cat)
- Acoustic Guitar (Martin D15m, Taylor 522)
- Bass Guitar (Fender Jazz Bass)
- Electric Drum kit (which I will use to trigger sounds from my BFD Drums)
- Access Virus TI Synthesiser
- Cajon, Shakers, Tambourines, Ujulele and others.
- iMac (runs ProTools and Logic Pro)
- Lynx Aurora (AD/DA converter)
- Midas XL48 preamp
- Avalon VT-737 (preamp, compressor, equalizer)
- SSL Bus Compressor
- SSL Equalizer
- SPL Transient Designer
- Empirical Labs EL8 Distressor
- AXE FX (electric guitar and bass preamp and amp emulation)
Here is a link to some samples of the work that i've done (please read the notes in the description of the playlist):
Read More »