1+ Year of experience working as a Cisco Network administrator in deploying, supporting a vast data network infrastructure. Are you looking for a best networking specialist? Do you need any networking support for an existing Network. Do you need Technical support in Operating systems such as Linux, Windows OS, Windows server.
Read More »
I work for a company which has a many number of Networking devices which is connected to many number of hosts that I deal with everyday. My work includes Network Infrastructure development, Monitoring,...
Wide area of networking devices that i worked with and having an Experience
- Configuring Cisco Switches, Routers of all kinds.
- Configuring VLAN, VTP, Basic Switch configurations such as SSH,telnet security
- Configuring Static, Dynamic routing, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, BGP & more.
- Configuring 2xxx, 3xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx devices
- Configuring ASA
- All level of support from Level one to Level 4.
- Troubleshooting major routing issues. Down time management.
- Separating the network to add more devices.
- Load balancing
- Data center management.
- Network Security.
- Configuring VPN, MPLS VPN.
- All levels of device configuration.
- Extensive knowledge and support to IPv4, IPv6
- Supporting OS such as Windows, Mac, Linux
- Network Management.
- Network Support.
- Basic configuration.
Read More »