Over 10 yrs. of experience as a PeopleSoft Upgrade Specialist, STAT Admin, Oracle Fusion ( RUP 3) Admin and Oracle DBA on UNIX and Windows Server. Experience as Lead Consultant in ERP packages for end-to-end Solution, RFPs, Assessment, Requirement Gathering, Managing Scope, Analysis, Estimation, Design,Support activities, Customer Handling, effective team management.
Read More »
Expertise in PeopleSoft Application Upgrade.
Expertise in People Tools Upgrade.
Worked on Oracle Fusion ( RUP3 ) Admin Project
Worked on STAT Upgrade Project.
Aug 5, 2014|Software Application|$0|Working
Jul 30, 2014|Other IT & Programming|$25|Working
Jan 12, 2013|Database Development|$0|Completed
• People Tool Upgrade from 8.44 to 8.51.10 on AIX.
• People Tool Upgrade from 8.48.16 to 8.51.15 on SQL Server DB on
windows 2008 R2 64 bit.
• Implementation of HCM 9.1 on Oracle 126.96.36.199 on AIX 6.1(database)
using People Tools 8.51.15.
• Application Upgrade and People Tools Upgrade from EPM 8.9 to 9.1 and
PT 8.44 to 8.51.10 on Unix.
• Oracle Fusion 188.8.131.52 implementation and support Experience on Oracle 11g
• Oracle DBA services like Performance tuning, Backup and Recovery,
Oracle 10g to 11g Upgrade, Dataguard, Production support and On Going
• Implementation of STAT 5.5.5 for the People Tool 8.51.06 for EPM 9.1.
• Installing and Configuring App server, Web Server, Process
Scheduler, Report node on UNIX and windows
• Configuring Crystal report 2008 SP3 on Windows 2008 R2 and Cobol for
PT 8.51.10 on Unix Server.
• Installing and Configuring People Books and Third party software as
per Tools and Application Version.
• Performed database and SQL tuning on Financials 8.4SP1 system on
Oracle 184.108.40.206 on AIX 5.3.
• Implemented Oracle partitioning to gain performance.Applying People
soft Patches, Fixes, Bundles.
• Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g software Installation and Configuration Database
• Experience in understanding the Business requirement and suggest
better solution to the clients.
• Architecture review , licensing Review of hardware and software.
Read More »